Northwest Calgary’s most exciting mixed-use community.
Rhapsody brings 288 thoughtfully designed rental apartments on five floors over street front retail: Save-On-Foods, Analog Coffee, Market Wines, Scotiabank, Freshii and much more! Beautiful modern living surrounded by quality amenities and a spacious courtyard.
Life’s about to get time-rich and wildly convenient. Rhapsody on University Avenue is the most amenity-rich, purpose-built rental building to come alive in Northwest Calgary.
Blending well considered design elements, this 288-unit building offers one, two and three bedroom rentals along with two guest suites that can be booked by residents to accommodate visiting family and friends.
Rhapsody is designed to create harmony in tenant’s lives. Imagine having your urban lifestyle needs at your fingertips:
a fully equipped gym, yoga space, games room, speakeasy lounge, on-site storage and a 20,000 sq.ft. inner courtyard with 7 BBQ areas, demonstration / large group kitchen and dining area, pickleball court, bocce court, fenced in dog run and wash area… all on top of the ease and convenience of living right above the Save-On-Foods grocery store.
• Suites ranging from 529 sq.ft. to 1,149 sq.ft.
• Selection of one, two, or three bedroom units
• Fresh and contemporary interiors
• Pet friendly
• Modernist kitchens with stone countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Innovative systems for décor and storage
• Private bicycle storage
• In-suite washer and dryer
• Select suites with private balcony